The spring 2018 issue of intentional pompadour is on the verge of its release date, and man is this one is chock full of Southern goodness!
In the pages of the spring 2018 issue, you will find:
- a delicious Southern recipe by Cumming, Georgia chef Bridget Reilly Long
- artwork by Harlem, Georgia artist Birdy Connolly
- an interview with Aiken, South Carolina Army Veteran and rockabilly guitarist Dwight Bradham, Jr.
- three haikus by North Augusta, South Carolina poet Kathy Kotz
- poetry by Cumming, Georgia writer T. Leon Bigham
- an excerpt of the book “Kicking the Goat Silly” by Edgefield, South Carolina writer Victoria S. Hardy
- information on the upcoming 60th anniversary reunion show by Augusta, Georgia rock and roll legends Johnny Hensley and the Red Hots
- an introduction to Augusta, Georgia’s Pete Wood, photographer extraordinaire, and his H.O.T Photography
- poetry by Savannah, Georgia writer Echo LaVeaux
- a few goodies by yours truly
- and last but not least, a musical feature on Augusta, Georgia jazz great Bill Karp
This issue is our biggest to date. Release date will be on or near Friday, March 16, 2018.
Stop in at these local CSRA businesses for your copy:
- The Book Tavern – on Broad Street in Downtown Augusta
- Joanie Lamb Hair Salon – on Broad Street in Downtown Augusta
- 4P Studios – at the corner of Washington and Pleasant Home Roads in Augusta
- New Moon Cafe – at 116 Laurens Street in Downtown Aiken, South Carolina
- The Red Pepper – at 725 Silver Bluff Road in Aiken, South Carolina
Grab your copy and remember to always stay intentional!